Wednesday, July 02, 2008

unpredictable?

if you don't feel like talking to me, it's all right to me, i'm fine with that. because we're threw as a friend. i know we will one day for a long time ago. friend like you make me feel that i'm having a competition with an enemy. you don't have what it takes to be the one. and i'm serious here we're totally threw and over. if you don't wanna talk to me, just say it out loud. dont act like you want to talk to me but you look being forced, so just shut the hell up. maybe people think that your innocent, bullshit. as if you really are an innocent girl? i doubt that! sometimes i think i really am stupid being your friend. sometimes you made mistakes but you still think you're right. you wont admit that you're wrong but as the matter a fact, you are DEFINITELY WRONG! i wonder why i was your friend. i wonder why you are always like that. i wonder am i going to be your best friend after so many things had happened. maybe you dislike me, but i don't care. so what if you dislike me, losing you as my friend wont make me feel miserable. after all you ain't that important to me. you think that you have everything to be the one. i beg your pardon? did i heard something wrong? i think i did. i can feel that you want to control everything, just go ahead, i think i'll enjoy seeing you doing it. but can i ask you a question before you do? do you really have the ability to control everything? if yes, then congratulations to you *cross finger* and yet i doubt that. don't act like you know everything, as if you are really smart.
i wish i'm a wizard so i can make you disappear. but it won't happen because i'm in real life. so i'll just get ovet it...

p/s:i miss you a lot

No comments: