Monday, August 04, 2008

let's have a fight then!

Gosh! I totally hate her. At first i was like what the heck is she learning all these stuff? To be better than me? I'll give you a good luck although I'm not really gonna say that to you, because is way too suck to tell you that. Don't you think so? Apparently, I can tell you that you ain't gonna be better than me, that's the fact don't ask why. The fact is don't act like you can be everything, how on earth are you going to be so great if you're so pathetic? So just get lost! I can't let her beat me, that's what I can say now, the thing she's learning is what I'm learning now, so we'll see who is better. But for sure i'm still gonna be better than her, always will be. Be confident, think what you really are, that's what the book, "The Secret" tought me. So, let the competition begin, bitch!

No comments: