Wednesday, August 27, 2008

tagged by miss teh

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 9.25 pm.
Name: yinsan
Sister: ya. yinyin
Brother: ya. shoonchien
Shoe size: 6-7
Height: 1.64m
Where do you live: sri petaling.
Favourite drinks: erm, as long its nice
Favourite breakfast: anything actually

Have you ever...

been on a plane : so yes
swam in the ocean : do you mean middle of the ocean?
fallen asleep in school : so truly yes
broken someone's heart : i think just one
fell off your chair : ya but seldom, one in a million
sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : few times, not exactly by the phone, it was while i'm doing my homework
saved e-mails : sometimes


What is your room like?
warm and comfortable
What's right beside you?
my phone
What is the last thing you ate?
mooncake


Ever had...

chicken pox : when i was 3
sore throat : so yes
gotstitches : nope
broken nose : nope

Do you...

believe in love at first sight?
ya that's why i'm so suffering now
Like picnics?
never

Who was the last person...

you danced with?
my friends
who made you smile?
only him can make me truly smile now
you last yelled at?
no one

Today did you...

talk to someone you like?
no i think i never get the chance to do that
kiss anyone?
no
get sick?
no, not that easy
talk to an ex?
no..same as the first question, never had the chance because i'm afraid
miss someone?
hell ya
Best feeling in the world?
being with him
Who do you really hate?
hah!!well it depends
What time is it now?
9.33 pm.

Randoms:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: ya, him
Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: ya.
Q: Do you want children?
A: let's see, i think yes
Q: Do you smile often?
A: ya.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing?
A: err..yes i guess
Q: Are your toenails painted?
A: nope
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
A: maybe his
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing?
A : white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday?
A: watching tv
Q: When did you cry last?
A : 3 weeks ago
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: i think so
Q: Do you have any pets?
A: nope bad to see it die so better not have one
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
A: his house?talking with her on the phone?
Q:Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
A: ya hell lot

Do you sleep with the TV on?
ya, when i'm too tired
What are you doing right now?
why are you asking this while i'm doing this?nonsence
Have you ever crawled through a window?
nope i think
Can you handle the truth?
i think so
Are you closer to your mother or father?
my mummy
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
har hou yan
How many people can you say you've really loved?
loads
Do you eat healthy?
ya.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
ya. unable to delete it although my friend asked me to.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
ya. and it hurts me badly from that day till now still
How often do you go to church?
nope not even once
When you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
shop alone or with mis har hou yan or miss kok wei mien
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
loud i would say
Are you confident?
perhaps

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
watching cartoons
kindergarden
playing with my siblings
playing computer since then
shouting lol



5 things on my to-do list today
my homework
QM stuffs
tuition
pack my school stuffs
ask tuition fees

5 snacks I enjoy:
sour cream chips
dumpling
ice cream
biscuits
a lot la....

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
shop
donation
go all around the world
big house
nice car

5 of my bad habits:
love to say wait when my mum ask me to do something
lazy
don't know
still don't know
again I DON'T KNOW


5 jobs I've had:
go temple
qm stuffs
housejob sometimes
-
-

I TAGGG!!!
anyone

No comments: