Monday, August 18, 2008

tagged by pang-although its long time ago

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
26 is the best

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?

well let just say i will not talk at all

3. Who is your idol?
David Cook *woot*

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Beverly Hills

5. If you have one dream to come true, what will it be?

i think everyone know that

6. What is the purpose of your life?
to be happy

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?

everyone around me

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?

watching olympic, LOL

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
not until he confess to me first

10. List out three good things about the person who tagged you.
she's nice, good, and nice to talk to

11. What kind of people you hate the most?
well it depends

12. What will you do if you get a million dollars?
hah! do what i wanna do duh!!

13. What is your ambition?
finance or business or maybe child education

14. What will you do if you got rejected by someone you love?
not sure yet

15. If you have a chance, which part of your characteristics do you want to change?

don't make so much noise as a matter a fact i manage to change it

16. What is your favourite colour(s)?
pink, white, black, red, purple

17. What do you think is the most important in your life?

everyone around me

18. If there's one thing in life you wish to do but yet able to do, what would it be?

lol. not so sure about that

19. What will you do if tomorrow is the last day of the world?

be with my family

20. What is your favourite thing in your room?

bed, books, and hi-fi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

1. 8 things I am passionate about.
-love
-friends
-family
-money
-handphone
-car
-dazhi
-school

2. 8 things I say or do often.

-'deng'
-blogging
-sleep
-online
-msg
-watch tv
-listen to music
-reading

3. 8 things I have read recently.
-books
-lyann's blog
-pang's blog
-chemistry
-dictionary(LOL)
-my msgs
-magazines
-lyrics
-teh's blog

4. 8 songs I could listen and listen over again.
-no one
-always be my baby
-the great escape
-i don't wanna miss a thing
-thunder
-unwritten
-learning to breathe
-no air

5. 8 things I learn about this year.
-appreciate
-do not complain on what you've got
-think deeply about love
-science stream subject (LOL)
-never ever drop my tears easily
-don't get fed up easily
-what friends are for
-control my emotions properly

6. 15 people I want to tag:
mei ying
hui ling
sue lyann
amanda
sin ee
huey shin
huey in
su ni
chang meng
yee aun
boon hong
u-whye
crystal
yan jang
aik buan

No comments: