Friday, October 10, 2008

phew!!!~~

the exam XD
haha well it was ok though
but yet i'm not sure what will my results be
so freaking worry right now

but i'm here to say
1 week break AGAIN!!
oh yes, people
almost free. its almost
i have 5 more papers to go
having it after the PMR break

and P1 to P3
left one paper
P4 to P6
left two papers
last but not least
we S classes, S1 to SF
have 5 MORE PAPERS!!!
so not logic at all

i found out i never touch my computer
AT ALL!!
when the weeks that i'm having exam
so not me
but things change
form 4, you seriously have to study for your exams
miss the old days....

i'm so tired
thanks to my so called best friends
yup!!my books
thank you for accompany me for the whole week
but i'm sad to hear that you're gonna leave me soon
hahahahahahahaha...good for me!!

some one said i'm getting dai b-ier
lol..well i agree
talk a lot of crap lately
maybe its because of exam
another way to release stress
maybe its my way to release stress

wow
its been two months already
i still miss those days
but whatever...






No comments: