Monday, October 27, 2008

Seriously, I think I'm gonna be full
with spider webs no longer due to the boredom.

I'm here to talk about my Buddies for Life
since I'm bore

First goes to Amanda Kok Wei Mien
Okay, I knew her since I'm form 2 through QM duty.
At first, I don't know her well.
And then, we started to talk, but I totally forgot what we talked about
HELLO??!! we were still kids, I mean at that time.
Then she joined the sistas, well, I was speechless kind of.
But things didn't work about between them
She was isolated, felt pitty for her.
Then when we're form 4, things changes and it seems to be totally different
We shared a lot, and we do fight a lot, hey friends fight okay?
And until today, we're buddies for life.
We even talked about our future
further our studies at overseas together
same place, live together.

okay, next post
lee ke xin
then
har hou yan

No comments: