Thursday, November 13, 2008

here it goes

I realize
I'm a nobody to you
this is my opinion
not yours

just like you said
our friendship is just like a shell
yes, it might be or maybe your right
but I have no comment about that

like the things you said
on the day you cried
you said everyone
selfish and not concern about
you and your everything
or I should say they didn't notice you

perhaps you're right
they did not noticed you
but I think I'm excepted?

what I said or I do
I tried to consoled you
but it did not make you happier
or believe in the friendship of 3 of us

maybe I'm wrong
I believe I could change your mind
but maybe it's visual

but how?
what can I do
to make you believe?

or maybe you don't want to believe
because to you, friendship hurts
so you would not trust any now

or I should be like one of you?
don't trust nor depend
on friendship

No comments: