Tuesday, December 09, 2008

now only can update about the
LANGKAWI TRIP!!

just came back from
children camp yesterday
but I'll talk about Langkawi first

the trip was
ROCK FUN and COOL

last year to go camp and trip
next year SPM

and now I'm missing those days
how i wish we're still at Langkawi now
ss-ing playing games and everything nice

no worries at all
and last of all
I won't think about him

when I was there
all I know is play and
have fun with my QM dudes
and that's all I want

next year gonna graduate
next year gonna leave QM
next year gonna leave high school

but think of the bright side
next year can drive
not bad huh? I know!!
everyone wants to drive
and so do I, A LOT!!!
and maybe got chance to talk to him after graduate
not bad not bad

oh ya, I took a photo with "guai lou"
damn cool wey..shock -nya

about the children camp
ended yesterday and almost
all of us cried
and yes I'm included

thinking that
next year sitting for spm
next year not having any camp
but only training camp for teenagers
maybe don't have the chance to join

thinking that
the last chance
to become a xiao dui
makes me can't hold on my tears
and I cried out loud

maybe he hate me all the while
and all he want is revenge
and then he wanted to fool me
and then now he's happy with it

but then
I got hurt
I became stupid
I felt insecure
and I don't want to start a relationship

my friend asked me
what if he ask me again
will I accept?
I told my friend I don't know

because it hasn't happen
and I don't know how I'll really do
maybe I'll say yes
because I like him
maybe I'll say no
because I'm afraid I'll get hurt again
that's why I said I don't know

maybe after he said break
maybe after he hurt me
all he felt was only happiness but nothing
because he hurt me deeply
and fulfill what he want-revenge

my friends might say
that I think too much
but I think what I thought might be right

I think now
I should just try to let go
although maybe it wont work
but at least I try

No comments: