Friday, December 26, 2008

On christmas eve
me, fang, suni, yeelin, kahchun, seng yew, seng ei and stupid loke
went to genting
my family and yeelin's family are going as well
by the way, my parents friends are going together
so the aunties and uncles will be chit chat-ting
went for a charity concert
and the concert was awesome
New York Harlem Singers
was too late to get their autograph
because the concert end up late
and we're late for the countdown
but still we manage to reach there on time
laugh out loud
what a great night
first time pass mid night
countdown at Genting
so damn crowded
and was really seriously fun lar
everyone there was like crazy
the next day
we went to the theme park
and ya the time had arrived
we played like we're nuts
space shot
I played it twice
because that was super duper fun
the next time I go Genting
first thing to play is
SPACE SHOT!!!

No comments: