Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm sorry for what I did
actions that will make you
so angry
so "cannot tahan"
I'M SORRY, REALLY!!

I did not meant to do it on purpose
I did not knew that you'll get angry
I seriously don't know about anything
I don't know about you
but again I'm sorry

Today is Gerko Day
it was quite a great success
for both of my club
QM and Bomba
but most importantly
congratz to BOMBA!!
I think......
we've done it quite well

I was tired
until I can't tahan ady
then I asked my mum to fetch me home
mana tahu just got up to car then she said
'eh san, me and kor kor want to go SOGO shopping, so you just follow la, take a nap in the car'
and then I was like HUH????????

at first was damn lazy
but then luckily bought some thing
haha, me and mum each bought a pair of high heels
my brother damn suang
he bought a shirt, a tie, a working pants and a working beg
of course la, he need to go to work during his holidays
then I can get money from him LOL

haiz gtg now
damn tired ady

No comments: