Thursday, January 01, 2009

too much too much
too much memory I have
but it's not that bad after all

memories?
happy tragic and anything

memories in DAZHI
memories in QM
memories with HIM
memories with BUDDIES

2008
many things happened in 2008
but things happened for a reason
the reasons?
too complicated

2008
Beijing Olympic
and a lot
tragic incident

to me
2008
happy and so-not
seriously I'm not happy
for almost half of the year
and I believe those who
know me well
knew what had happened

2009
everyone said "happy new year"
and every new year
not that happy
I doubt that everyone
is happy for the
damn whole year

there is no such thing as
"a new year a new life"
to get a new life
every tomorrow
is a new life
it's just the matter of
do you want to change your life
and it's sooner or later

1 comment:

yingbin said...

new year..
new hope..
new life..=)

all those unhappy things shud through it away lu..=)
san..i believe u can do it..
anyways..we will support u watever u decide..=) we will cheer for u there..^^..
go for it..