Sunday, February 08, 2009

today early in the morning
wake up then went Klang
to eat "bak kut teh"
as my breakfast
what a heavy breakfast.

then I went to Da-zhi
lol, bai nian with teacher
saw that fucker face, lol

WHATEVER!!
as if I really care, lmao
I don't give a damn

ohya, and I just found out that
7 sista have a blog
new created
what a big shock, lol

Merentas Desa is just around the corner
I'm feeling so unpleasane la right now
so many things to worry about
I'm worrying that things might go wrong

think to the positive
think to the positive
think to the positive

good luck to Form 5 QM
good luck in Merentas Desa
good luck in MSSD
good luck in Amazing Race
good luck in Sukan Tara
good luck in Sukan Saringan
good luck in Sukan Tahunan
good luck in SPM

bomba, keep up the good work
we will rock bomba this year
GO, BOMBA!!!!


by the crazy as ever -yinsan

No comments: