Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Chinese teacher
wah, I'm so "in love" with her
I have so many things to talk about her

she's a very smart teacher
oh ya, smart until she really think all of us loves her
she has some really attrative characteristics
1. sharp high pitch voice=noisy
2. always syiok sendiri
3. she said one you must follow
you said two=you die
4. almost all of her students
never listen what she teach=no good
5. curly hairs=lion king

woo, nice top 5 LOL
I still have to face her for 7 months
bloody hell!!! People, SAVE ME!!!

finish with the teacher
continue my blogging mood
I am so happy today yet really pissed off
first the good news
my mum and dad are coming back today from ShangHai
one whole week I never get to see them
the bad news which is secret and private LOL

oh!! and one more good news
finally me and mien saw boon hong today
which is a good thing
didn't see him since don't know when
and as if zillion years we never get to talk to him
and ya we laugh laugh laugh like we used to
and he remind me of the word 'sucktard'
which I used to say it out loud
but not for now, totally forgot it exist haha

PANG YEE JEAT!!!
you know how much we miss you or not?
it's all right
we're going on Thursday
which is tomorrow

I know you miss us too!!
haha *evil smile*

by the crazy as ever -yinsan

No comments: