Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I am so sick of it already
what the hell is wrong with my life?
why is this happening again?
why is this happening for the second time?
and ya I'm so suck at it
I always screw it up
so, can anyone of you tell me
what is wrong with me?

and another thing is
no you're not lonely
and you're not alone
if it's so, why don't you think about both of us
before you said you are friendless

both of us
kept in our heart for a long time already
we never say it out loud
because we don't want make things worse
so we keep and keep and keep

but everyone has their limit
yes, they can keep
but every empty spaces have their limits
until one day it will also be full
but do both of us have a choice?
no we never had a chance to ask for a right
so what if we tell?
will things change better?
will everyone care?
no, I don't think so

I've kept this for a long time
don't know since when
I thought it would be better
if I don't say it out loud
but it turn out to be worse
something unexpected

I can't take it anymore
I am going to burst
yet no one will care about it
or maybe except her
because we are the same

p/s : you've got it all wrong, but so what if you understand? because you won't give a damn, because you're over it which I screwed it up all with my hands.

by the crazy as ever -yinsan

No comments: