Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am so so so speechless right now
Apparently, you're not happy
which makes me unhappy too
because I am so not use to your unhappy expression

I know the problem
you know the problem
maybe she knows the problem
I don't hope it'll continue
but all I want now is like
back to the way it is
better, like last week, we had fun right?

after you told me what happened
how you feel
what are you worrying
I tempt to figure out someway to make you happier
I try to console you and hope your depression
will fade away
but how?

gosh! why everyone nowadays are so emo?
yet, I'm still here talking about some emo stuff
No! I should be the happy one
so I can cheer you up
I mean seriously
I don't want you to be that miserable
anyway, just bring up a big bright smile all right?

DON'T THINK TOO MUCH!

it'll be all right

No comments: