Friday, May 08, 2009

go ahead to hate me
if you feel happy with that
because I don't give a damn anymore

finally QM's
biggest and last project of the year ended today
that is the Sports Day
yup, I can finally 100% concentrate on my studies
as before this very important event
we had so many things to do

I don't think I'll go there often
I had this feeling
even though I'm there
I won't talk often
I won't crap often
and I won't do lame stuff often
as I'm very tired of it already

some people might think
why do I always show the so called black face?
turn it back, why don't you think for yourself what you did
during duties or what so ever it is

no one really help me
I do it all by myself
I cannot blame anyone
because it's my job.
so what I've done it so well
not even one compliment
if some little tiny small mistake pop out
see carefully its "little tiny small"
people blame me for not doing my job well
and I should have listen to him

yes, I do show the black face
because too many problems I have to solve
I'm too stress
everything just lay down on me
but it's ok
because everything is over and ended

you can don't talk to me
go ahead
because it's your mouth
your big damn life

No comments: