Sunday, July 05, 2009

A busy yet fun weekend


yo people. lol

I've watch TRANSFORMERS!!!

FINALLY!!

watched with Mien.
It's super duper awesome!!
I can watch it all over again
for a thousand times.

Transformers you rock man yo!

and then after the movie
we went back to school
for QM Gathering 2009!
As a matter a fact
it was kinda bored yesterday!
and it's very very hot
I sweated a lot.
ewwww.

Today went to watch cheer 2009
It was awesome yo.
Those who never been to cheer.
you should go and have a try.
cause it's super duper fun and high
*although I've been there for 3 years
yet is still as fun as always
believe me, you're so gonna love it

Well,
BLITZERZ won-CHAMPION OF CHEER 2009

GO BLITZERZ GO BLITZERZ GO GO GO!!!!

B.L.I.T.Z.E.R.Z. BLITZERZ THE BEST TO BE!!!!

Shirtliff-2nd

Calyx-3rd

Let's go Calyx let's go

I LOVE BLITZERZ!!!!!!

BLITZERZ ROCK YO!!!

as well as CALYX!!!
Keep up the good work.
3 awards a row.
GO GIRL!!!

No comments: