Thursday, July 09, 2009

Recently,
I've been thinking should I move on? Or I should say, maybe I've moved on, maybe I'm used to the feeling and didn't know that I moved on. I saw you today, it's quite impossible la. but I think you went because of her? gah. MD!!! Suni, you really want to wait? I need a sista talk right now this moment, Geesh! I feel like flying away from this country. A place where I don't see him. A place where I can flush away all those pathetic memories. Every time I saw you, I'll think about her, I'll think lots of stuff, which doesn't bring me benefits at all, it's kinda stupid though. People never really know what I'm really thinking. LYS, don't think too much, focus on your studies! About the other stuffs, even though I have to think or I want to know, wait it until all the exams are over.

4 more months to graduation.
5 months to 2010.
A brand new year, didn't seem that brand new.

Just a new school life, new friends.

No comments: