Monday, August 03, 2009

king of the road

I skipped school today. lol
too tired. muscle cramp. barely can walk.

Friday, had dinner with the QM

Saturday, which is 1st of August.
road block everywhere caused me
took one hour to reach mien's house.
thanks to the stupid protest thing,
it won't work anyway, stupid act.

Sunday, damn chun wey.
Participated the Adidas King of The Road.
I was suppose to wake up at 5 reach school before 6.30
Miraculously, my alarm did not ring
and I woke up at 6.15
then took me 10 minutes to prepare and off to school. *usually its half an hour
reach school and sat bus to Stadium Shah Alam.

Obviously I'm late la,
I didn't laporkan diri and straight join the run
once I come down from the bus then I saw them already. haha
reached the stadium at about 8.40-9.00 after the 8km journey.

Then, we took photos. crazy ones.
























He EMO!!!!




WE HAPPY!!!! LOL






stand under the rain bringing sexyback. lol






opps. very happy huh?


sleep also want to banyeng, HAIZ!!!!

ciaoz peeps.

No comments: