Tuesday, December 29, 2009

farewell post lol

Tomorrow Xingkun my so called darling
is leaving KL and heading Nilai
to further his studies.

I'm so gonna miss him
as he's my darling la. lol
and then Yan Jang and Zhen Nam
going to National Service at 2nd of January 2010.
definitely gonna miss them too.

In that case, 3 friends leaving me at a time
to some where at Malaysia
but not the same place with me. DUH~
my life will reduce lots of fun times.

Yan jang and zhen nam better.
they're just leaving for 3 months
but Xingkun different
he will be at Nilai. its Nilai.




















NILAI
NILAI
NILAI



























which is quite far from KL
will be there for 5 years.
5 years?
after he finish his course maybe I'm at overseas already.

























SSSSSSOOOOOOO















how to meet?















I don't care.







TING XINGKUN













holiday you must come back to see all of us
or maybe weekends.











I can't believe this.
2 more days to 2010.
this is definitely a new year
because I'm stepping to a higher level in my life.













OWWWWWHHHH MY!!!!!!!
I am so nervous right now!!!
ciaoz peoples

No comments: