Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm back again from another place

YOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm back from Malacca lol

OMG. I can say this is the best trip ever.

these QM kawan baik memang dai b plus fun.

I had so much fun and it's totally awesome.







YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS???!!!



this is only the first trip
there's tons of trips waiting for us right at the head.


and we'll keep in touch
of course we will
because we like to chat and being 38 together

though we like to quarrel
but I don't think there's someone like us
we talk until we fight


BUT!!!

the way we fight is memang unbelievable
which is we laugh when we fight
and the reason why we fight is super stupid
is pointless we just fight for fun. 38 I know

lol. I don't have to tell much.
It's enough as long as we know that
we had a great time together


AND











WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO BE TOGETHER
LOVE YOU GUYS
BIG HUG
XOXO



No comments: