Thursday, December 31, 2009

my mood now is so up and down
I don't know why I feel so


It's a brand new year tomorrow
but I'm feeling so moody right now.
I feel so isolated.



I'm all alone in this consider big house.

Parents went to wedding dinner
at a hotel some where around One U
brother went out with his buddys

sister and taiwan now.

It wont make a difference if she's at Malaysia

she'll be going out with her friends too




Well, I'm just all alone here.

Later going yum cha with D five
but why I feel so moody still?

Maybe some thing happened

but I can't tell it out loud.



I have no one to share with.

I have so much to tell
it's all inside my heart.
I didn't have this feeling for quite a long time already




WHY??

why it pops out at the last day of 2009

can't you just give me a happy last day of 2009

seriously I feel so fucked up now.

not even a smile on my face right now


I hardly can smile today

I've done all the house work
I'm so tired now
But at the same time
all I can do is just remain silence.




sometimes I wonder

Two is better than one
because you can share stuffs with your boy or your girl










OR















one is better than two

because you don't have to worry for the other half

and also reduce financial problem lol








every thing seems so complicated
I don't think there's people
can see through what I'm thinking














I never show those unhappy expression
although I'll feel angry
but I seldom show it
maybe people might think
is it true?














but compare to last time yes
I try to reduce the chance to show it
that's why since then
no one really knows what I'm thinking.














I just wanna be alone right at this moment
I don't know why.




I feel like going out to the sea
and relax
and maybe go
some where else
where nobody will find me there









I just wanna calm down
but can I?

No comments: