Saturday, December 19, 2009

Training Camp

I just got back from



CAMP



14-19 of Dec 2009



it was super fun yo though it's very tired
skipped one day


cause went to prom
and PROM was super fun too


my leg damn pain after wearing those heels
will blog about prom later but as for now



I'll blog about the camp first
Came back at 3.30pm slept till 6.30pm



I was super exhausted
slept at 2am then wake up at 6 or 6.30am for 5 nights
2 days later going to Melaka some more




MEMANG SUSAH!!!!




not consider group leader this time
more likely an advisor to the team mates
not much pressure this time compare to previous years



Just so you know
it's a training camp
so it's quite normal to feel the tension



but as an advisor
I think me and my friends were quite relax



We went to play paintball yesterday
was very fun



my team won once and lost once
hahahahahaha



I know it's not very geng or whatever
but at least I got win LOL



but then hor,
Mei ying my sista injured outside the paintball field


don't know who so ganas
the ball went through the net
and then shot at meiying's forehead


Sistas were so worried about her
sent her to hospital

luckily doctor said not very big deal
*relieved*



Overall the camp was fun la
though this year teacher don't want
to organize other camps



at least we have the chance
to be trained



Next year



most probably will have other camps
can't wait it will be very fun



LIKE HEAVEN LIKE HELL.



hahahahahahahah. WHAT??



I mark every camp
every thing that happened in Da zhi


I mark it all in my heart
deep deep inside my heart


Da zhi is my second home


I spent all my holidays there every year
since I'm standard 3
long one. it's been 9 years


but I'll be there
no matter how long it is

No comments: