Friday, January 22, 2010

Du L*n

read mien's blog just now
question mark
yes. I have lots of question mark popping out of my head
question marks that I can hardly solve it
neither do others can
because the question mark appears just from one "location".

Too many to say.
but it's impossible for me to say it out loud, for good sake.

I put in so much effort
just to get things right and done
but in the end
things turn out to be what I not expected.

maybe it's my personal problem
though maybe it is
but I don't think so

I achieve every "orders"
but every time I achieved
the "orders" just turn me down
which I don't want it to happen most.

Maybe some times I did something wrong
so if you think it's wrong
why don't you correct it yourself?
instead of complaining or blaming or scolding the others
why don't you solve it?
to show you're the man.

to be continue...

p/s:
don't ask me why I'm so angry or frustrated or moody when you see me. I won't give you an
explanation or the answer to know what's going on.

No comments: