Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Final Decision

THIS is my TO WATCH LIST. lol

Avatar
Bodyguards and Assasins
Sherlock Holmes
Treasure Hunter
The Spy Next Door
Paranormal Activity
Valentine's Day
Little Big Soldier
Shutter Island
Alice In The Wonderland
Iron Man 2

Until now.
I've watched
Avatar, Sherlock Holmes and bodyguards and assasins

8 more to go.
Watched Sherlock Holmes yesterday with my dearest mien
and the buddy Zack Liew ZK lol.
I bet there's another episode of Sherlock Holmes coming out.

So many to watch.

About the college stuff.
I don't care how people think about the college
I'm just going in.
Heard people saying this and that how bad it is.
For now, I don't give a damn already.

I read the newpaper.
and it says it is very good.
SO

Don't bother how people say
though there's only May intake
I'm going for it
and for this 6 months
I'm gonna do whatever
I've desperately wanted to do for so many years

I would not want to waste my time
saying that I'm lifeless.
so, my dearest AMANDA KOK WEI MIEN.

DO you want to join me?
lol
I'll wait for your reply. hahahahaha

be one good happy goofy girl
it is me

















WHO?
































ME!!!!!!!!






















YAY!!!!

No comments: