Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Watched Avatar yesterday!!!





























OMG!!!!!
it's freakinglicious god damn nice
it's hardly to watch a movie
which consider quite meaningful nowadays













and I just found out there's an AVATAR 3D!!!
who wants to watch it with me?













oh ya. For your information
it's 6.25am now
I woke up at 5.44am
for no certain reasons

thinking back the days I used to wake up
at 5.40am and get prepared for school
it was high school. lol
and now I don't have to attend for high school
but college. time flies seriously

Yesterday, school reopen
saw many high school students wearing their Uniforms
walking around the mall.

haha. we used walk around the mall
after school too. haha
no more uniforms. lol
I'm so gonna miss those days

The uniforms
The QM duties
The teachers
The classes
The perhimpunan-s
The field
and lots more














TILL Then
good morning and good night
I'm off to sleep again lol

No comments: