Wednesday, February 17, 2010

quite random though

I don't know suddenly feel like blogging. Actually I have no idea what I wanna write. Anyway, the feeling just came in and I just signed in and now blogging.

You can leave if you don't feel like reading.

Does it really matters which college are you going to study? Well, to me it's just all the same. Some people tend to be freaked minded which I really cannot communicate with them. They're having stupid, immature thoughts, and yet they think they're very mature. C'mon, you haven't see the world yet. I wouldn't say it out loud that I had see the big world. The world is too big, it's impossible for us to see it all, there's too much to see. It's uncountable. BUT! at least I seen much more than some people do.

OK.

back to topic.
COLLEGE.
My dad's side cousins are studying all those well known school. *don't feel like mentioning which school and they even study in the same college all of them, "WOOO~" So here comes the problem. Every time we gather, all they chat is how good the school is or their plans and stuffs. Then I will stone there for the next few hours. As if I understand their alien language. Er, HELLO? Earth speak here please. They tend to ask me where and what I'm studying. All I can say is haven't decide. It's not that I haven't decide, it's just to ignore them so they'll stop asking me question and continue their so genius conversation. So not into it.

My mom's side is way much different, though they're studying at well known school also but when we gather we never talk about those. GOOD THING.

Luckily, my friends aint like that. Thanks Buddha man. Or else it would be so suffering.
Speaking of my friends.
THEY ARE EXTREME SUPER AWESOME FRIENDS!!! LOL We did a lot of crazy stuffs you know.
I Love Them SO MUCH!!!

I guess some times friends are even better than cousins.
but some times it also depends. Weird~. CONFUSE.
This is really good night. need to sleep now. BYE!!!

No comments: