Saturday, February 06, 2010

Today I had fun with them. haha
good!!

Morning went to school
because today our school's having cross country
Surprisingly, others school also, WOW!~

After that, went Mid Valley *as usual la
We ate at Sushi King
and then
Here comes the war. LOL

Firstly, its about Crys and AHEM!
so Crys asked KK about something
WELL THEN, KK started his lecturer talk
which is his old good lectured "Secret" 'Law of Attraction'

So, I was like totally so not agree with him
somethings certain stuff you can do it with the LOA
but then when it comes to relationship between people
there is no such thing as getting it by believing LOA
relationship is all about fate.

A relationship between people
either couples married friends family
it all happened because of the FATE.
Ok, I'll stop this war conver now
before I get too high with it and then talking non stop
then I can't finish my blogging. lol

After that, we watch Tiger Woohoo.
Nice show, touching, and it's totally 100% Malaysian style
which I like it a lot.
so Far there isn't any except Singapore.
Shopped for awhile with mien then balik.

Oh, forgot to mention
Wenxing came after her class ended.
haha. and so we watched together.















Wa Zin Eh Si Hua Hi. LOL

No comments: