Monday, April 19, 2010

HI!!!!

I'm here again.
just came back from yum cha session
with yan jang and aik buan
korea korea korea
stupid stupid stupid
haha nice one.
ok. enough is enough lol

Need to buy photobook
need to buy 3rd album
need to buy 4th album
neet to buy 1st album. haha
I'm crazy I know. but who cares?
as long as I want it and like it.

ok. gaps are growing bigger.
wanna look for you
but I don't know how to.
wanna chat with you
but you do not reply
wanna hang out with you
but both of us seems so busy.

WHY?
don't ask me or you.
cause all of us don't know why.

starting college soon
getting even busier soon
not gonna meet often soon
so when should we hang out?
I hope soon, but do both of us have the time?
I hope so yes!

lol. good night everyone

GOOD NIGHT SNSD!!!

GOOD NIGHT SUPER JUNIOR!!!

No comments: