Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I wonder are you or not.
Is like you like them but you don't care for them.
even worse you like one of them only.
ARGH!!! whatever.

Yesterday yum cha with sista.
Practically, I always yum cha with them after dancing la.
So, we were having fun acting certain people techniques of taking photos.
I know, that was super lame but who cares?
cause we had fun!
The restaurant is full with our laughter's. *I cannot believe it, once again
so used to it.~

Started college on Monday.
oh and, FYI.
Orientation week is the worst nightmare of every school
Cause is like hell bored. sitting there doing nothing.
How much I wish the first day I can just go into the class
Sit down, take out my pen and paper, then jot down the notes, end class.
and that will be happening only next week. Middle finger coming out ady. haha
screw it.

what else? *too long didn't post something about my life
Oh mien. she's obsessed with a senior or tutor which she doesn't even know the name.
claps for her la!!! *clapping and still *clapping
I won't ask her to be more realistic
cause obviously I'm so not realistic nowadays

*except when it comes to relationship I know what I'm thinking


not realistic as in I always like to think about Super Junior

*I can hear people saying Oh no, here she goes again

but whatever. thinking of them seriously brighten up my day. that's for sure.
Super Junior, I can swear there's more than a billion of fans wants them as boyfriends
and I'm one of them. Seriously, they're special.

Ok, speaking of Super Junior.
I can't wait for tomorrow.
MV releasing tomorrow.
is it tomorrow or today?
blurr. If i'm not mistaken it says 13th of May.
why is everyone saying "tomorrow" yesterday which is today?
I cannot miss it, you know.
forgive me for saying Super Junior AGAIN!!! hahahahaha

lol. I think this is the longest post ever since don't know when.
Well, anyway I got to go now. need to check news already.
See you guys!

No comments: