Saturday, May 29, 2010

oh it's Saturday it's 29/5/2010.
Wesak Day is over which mean I'm finally free from temple activities
I'm so relieve now. *wink
mien remember to look for me.

Mien,
talking about shopping and credit cards
aint you have to be 18 to apply one? apa la you. haha
Shopping, I need to wait my sis la. so I don't have to pay. Sorry mien
I don't have a credit card now.
plus I'm Bankrupt. and have to save money for Super Show 3
aigo. but nevermind if you want to shopping
I'll be your company. *woot
anything unhappy just text me. you'll get old easily if you got emo easily. big smile! haha

ok. I got my Super Junior Boys In The City Season 3 photobook on Thursday weeeeee~
and also my Super Junior Vol. 3 Version D Sorry Sorry album. that is so awesome.
the day I got it my body was like from 30% to 100% haha
imagine how happy I was. from a total sick ass to a happy cheerful orang.
 both in good condition. thanks buddha. for protecting my assets. haha
now I'm waiting for my Bomanama Album. please arrive Malaysia soon. pray hard!

izit me or them?
I feel like I'm being isolated from my high school dudes
izit me or them?
I feel like I'm not their friend
for example today
they're going to xingkun's house which I didn't know at the first place
not until JUST NOW. 8.57pm
Yan jang did call.
but they should have tell me earlier to let me plan my day.
not just a phone call and expect me to go.
Hello, I want a plan to do things. I want well organized.
not last minute planning will settle everything.
yash! this is frustrating. 
and now I didn't know what happened. no mood already.
See super junior also no mood. This is horrible.
what function I ALSO DON'T KNOW. god crisis.
Don't wanna talk about it. it made me even wanna bang myself to the wall.
AH I should go to my room and think what I did wrong and change.
bye people

No comments: