Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lai Yin San's 18th Birthday

Saengil Chulka Hanmida~
Happy Birthday to you~
lol. yes yesterday was my birthday.
These 5 person exclude me la of course
pop out of no where while I was doing my assignment.
Seriously they gave me a shock haha. I stoned there for like 5 seconds I think? haha
but anyway la. It really brighten up my day.
since I sprained my ankle 3 days ago, I have to stay in my house and rest.
So since I cannot go out and celebrate, they decided to bring the celebration to my house.
thanks a lot la kamsahamida saranghae!

Afternoon I went out with my aunts
oh crap on the way back home.
we went into some stupid highway
my aunt just turned into the rest place and we cant find our way out
you know why? because the road design seriously suck
oh and I saw the gold cart *I don't know the spelling*
and it sucks also. damn lao ya! I heard people saying "Malaysia ma!"

After dinner I went out with Yan Jang, Xingkun, AB and Nam.
Thank you for the cake yo.
Actually right I macam ada banyak meet up haven't meet up haha
wa. need to plan schedule already.
anyway I had a happy 18th birthday.
good night peeps

No comments: