Wednesday, June 09, 2010

so there is this guy
who is FUCKING ANNOYING!!
what I wrote in facebook he just likes to comment
I was like what the hell? He's one of a kind Facebook Loser!
What's the fucking problem with that stupid guy?
Come on my facebook aint meant to be for you to leave comment everywhere ok?
can't you just get a life?
You don't think it's annoying but sorry to tell you
I felt annoyed ok? god darn you.
just leave me alone. your comments in Facebook are seriously fucking annoying ok?
you're 101 Facebook loser no kidding!
I told you I won't like you so can you just leave me alone?
you're like some freak stalking me. Sorry but I seriously won't like you
so just keep it back. don't even wanna make a step
because I won't accept or even fall for it.
Yes, I'm a very realistic girl
I want leng zai.
not too leng zai but at least must be better than you.
ya. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
*need to express the frustration


Since the people who get to read my blog are all my kawan baiks
I won't be polite or whatever it is since we're KAWAN BAIK!!!
good night my kawan baik

1 comment:

chin said...

who u means? in office one?