Monday, September 06, 2010

It's so heartbreaking when I see them throwing all away their past.
If its a happy memory why delete it from your hard disk?
If its what you wanted why give it up?
I really don't know what to do right now.
I always thought I have a happy, nice and lively life until today,
it was just a dream everything was just a dream.
I always figure myself in a happy environment with friends and family around me.
I was indeed until today I am not.
I'm like a lonely kid who fall through in the sea of faces.
No people to talk to, no people to share with for this moment and most of the time.
I used to have friends who I talk everything to him/her eventually he/she changed.

People do change people could change better or worse,
for those who change either worse or to another person I do not know in just a few months,
I salute them.
Moving forward is of course a good thing to learn
but it doesn't mean you have to forget what you did in the past.
I know with all the new environment and new circle of life
inevitably you wouldn't wanna go back to how you used to be.
In a new circle of life, maybe you think the past is childish, maybe somehow you think it's a shame.
Then on behalf of myself I hereby greet you congratulations
because you moved on and left the past.
BUT sorry I chose to stay, with the old environment, old faces, old circle of life.

It's a painful decision when unhappy events happened
and were forced to erase those lovely memory stored in your own hard disk for sometime.
Great life, great people, great environment, great atmosphere, people tend to forget the old things.
They wouldn't remember what they were how they were,
sometimes they even forget people appeared in the past
and forget their feelings even loss of interest
because they don't feel like turning back their head, not even a sight.

I gave so many hope but end up I got nothing, not even an appreciation.
If you really think you appreciate me,
I can tell you,
you're very wrong because what you're doing to me now is eventually hurting me.

If you think this is you, please don't get angry, I'm just trying to express my feelings since I have no one to talk to. because like I said I'm a lonely kid.

no matter what happened.
I still have to live up and live well
in this case, I'll just forget about it and learn what he/she is doing now.
move on and forget him/her. just him/her.
to me past is also important. I'm different from you.

No comments: