Thursday, October 28, 2010

now only I found out that I'm always lonely.
I don't get people's concern.
most of them are the one I care most.
some one has too many assignments but I don't dare to voice out
some one is in a relationship now, I don't want to interrupt them
some one has an admirer, totally have those relationship feel, which doesn't need me anymore
some one has exam to go, I should not talk
some one is doing slide show, I should leave her alone
as for the others? I don't know. I don't have a clue about it.

As for me, what I used to do when no one talks to me is listen to song
and watch drama and search for songs
always alone while others are busy with their stuff

when I feel boring, no one will be there to entertain me
when I feel boring, what I do is listen to KPOP songs
when I feel boring, I will watch music video
no matter how boring I am, I don't think they know
even though they know, they would just ignore me
and go on with their topics. which didn't really clear the boredom inside me

why am I being so emo again?
gah, what am I turning into?
some emo freak? I don't want to be one of them
I'm a optimistic person. I am, I know I am.
but I couldn't control myself from not being emo. such a freak.
whatever. I don't wanna care how people think about this.
ya, maybe I was meant to be alone, so maybe you guys should just leave me alone.

I thought you will check my blog everyday like how I check yours, it won't take you more than an hour to read it. even if it take you for one minute only I feel glad about that, but I guess you won't have the time to do so. don't know why I type this also, as if you really will read what I post here

3 comments:

淋雨 芳 said...

my phone is 24 hours on call, so, dont 4gt bout me ya :)
some is having exam now, is that be me? or?
nvm nvm. everything happen, here is a shoulder to let you to use :D

yinsan said...

yes you haha. don't kacau you until you finish your final

Anonymous said...

me too me too XD
san XD