Friday, November 05, 2010

so many days didn't update.
so busy with camp lately. online pun takda masa.
used to online everyday but have to quit that habit already
body got heated up, too hot already
made my eyes gone red for the past few days.

about the camp. wonder how to settle up everything
have to go college, have to go temple cause of camp,
have to think of mien's birthday, have to prepare for mid-term test. hell busy.
teenage camp going fraser hill, bet I have to bring my notes along with me
cause by that time is week 12, meaning final is around the corner by the time.

and the weather today was much more like an oven than a weather.
SO HOT YOU KNOW!
and the sun light, it's like it can burn up my skin.
imagine how hot it is.
stay at Da Zhi for the whole day
I'm the only one among sista who went, bet they either were lazy or busy.

just now wanna find mien chat one,
but I think she's busy with her assignments and stuff la
don't wanna kacau her. I will sorry if I disturb her.

oh and the UNIQLO how come every body went to q for few hours just to for the opening?
I read newspaper, it was mentioned that the sale until 18th of November lo
why everyone have to go on the opening day leh? I memang tak faham lo.
whatever la, I'm going on coming Wednesday anyway.

got my Macro test 1 result, no full marks this time.
a bit disappointed of myself, shouldn't had change the answer
if not I get full marks already.
but whatever la, just let it be la. try my best will do.
next time have to work harder and do not put so much expectation on yourself.
ya, should tell myself about that often. don't get too stress. *wink! haha

got to get to bed now. 10.32pm already.
tomorrow need to go Da Zhi some more.
good night peeps

No comments: