Thursday, March 17, 2011

Alright, I admit I'm one lazy blogger. like totally.
couldn't stick my ass on something everyday just to blog. 
what to blog for the day?
oooo. my phone. Shit, so shity.
my screen got scratched until I couldn't accept the face that my screen got scratched.
I don't like seeing something through blurr surface.
I want a new phone la. it doesn't has to be an Iphone, an andriod phone will do actually.
but my parents won't allow me to do so as I'm using the phone up to a year only. 
exception when my phone is totally in malfunction condition.

Iphone ah Iphone, or Blackberry ah Blackberry
when will you come to me?
I want you badly. *douche face*

6 comments:

amanda.k said...

hahaha.u so want new phone meh?

Benjamin Tan said...

"my screen got scratched until I couldn't accept the face that my screen got scratched." typo ~ should be FACT instead of FACE ! lol. i also want a new phone lah >< HTC is enough for me. or maybe i even buying iphone 4 ultimate when it's out, the one that people keep saying is iphone 5 -.-

yinsan said...

sry typo.
I don't want iphone la
blackberry enough for me ady
not very expensive also
ngo yi ga mm hak dak jor. shitz

Benjamin Tan said...

HAHAHAHHAHAH ! mou yan oi hak lei lah ! >< blackberry sucks !

yinsan said...

iphone expensive la. dunno have to wait till when only can buy one. using my own money

yinsan said...

and mien. you won't understand. because you got everything you should have.