Wednesday, March 02, 2011

haven't been posting about Singapore trip yet.
what I can tell you in short is, Singapore is awesome!
it's like from heaven to hell once I came back to Malaysia.
wanna know more? Go Singapore yourself !!! I'm going again for sure.
and the next time I go, I'm so gonna buy the I <3 SG t-shirt.
*winks

Alright, I started my Sem 3 on Valentine's Day. How sweet.
there's this subject call Organisation Human Resources.  same person for my lecturer and tutor.
Fuiyoh, I tell you, she's one epic woman, she's so good in talking crap, no kidding.
Is it necessary to give some super lame examples during lectures and tutorials?
you're wasting our time alright lecturer as well as tutor?
and she would stone there for few second silently
thinking some lame examples to be given to us later.
whatever. don't spoil mood.

Speaking of Super Junior, they're coming to Malaysia for Super Show 3.
But I'm not going this time, how saddening.
No choice la, SNSD coming, have to save money for their concert.
since I went for Super Show 2 ady, and I heard they'll be having Super Show 4, IT's ALRIGHT.

Been having some issues with mummy lately.
don't know why this is happening to me, I once thought I had a quite perfect life.
nothing to be worried at all and having a happy family.
Well, it seems that things turned out the other way round.
She's been very controlling lately, every outings she'll give me the annoying face.
and it really made me feel so fucked up. I don't like being control. That's the way I am.
maybe it's because of my body condition also. hope 1 month of no outings with friends
things will go back to normal.
and I'm scared she'll find out something about me.
I'll just skip all the outings, all the yum cha sessions. and Stone at home. so she won't even start suspecting me
God, please bless me.
I thank you for all the blessings. I really do.

2 comments:

Moon said...

Hi, I've enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

Cheers and happy blogging!

amanda.k said...

ngek.i know wat u dun wan ur mum to find out.ngek XD