Monday, March 21, 2011

I couldn't believe I just blogged 10 posts in 3 months. I'm such a lazy blogger.
good news. my mummy's going overseas in the month of April. hahahahaha
who's up for trip or clubbing or whatsoever hang outs?
cause I'm on for it while she's not around. *evil grins
But, finals coming as well. hope it won't crash exactly that week. *cross fingers
feel like posting some random photos. but do I have any of those? lol
*searching through the files


lol. miss high school so much.
but life has to goes on.
you don't improve if you live in the past.
but seriously, new generation thinks graduation is nothing.
because in this new era, phones, cars, social networks exist.
that photo reminds me of mien's laughers during high school. haha
her nickname was laughing machine.
perhaps it is still her nickname. hahahaha
need hang outs. lol movies!!!!

I'm so out of track lately. Korea latest updates, I know nothing. empty.
been very busy after since third sem commenced. so pek cek.
study and outings fully occupy my time. no extra time for me to check out the latest news.
feel so outdated. for the first time.
have to chase back all the news about Korea during sem break.
off to assignments. toodles.

No comments: