Thursday, April 21, 2011

Contact lenses

've been so obsessed with contact lenses recently
went online just to search for every type of contact lens.
I like few of these.

I've been looking for this for centuries.
couldn't find it in Malaysia.
I heard Singapore has this.
Can anyone get it for me?
couldn't find the colour sample for this
but what I heard is 
lilac purple is quite stunning.
want it badly. T.T

 wearing this recently.
like it much. 
comfortable yet it makes your pupil larger
need few stacks for this.
as for this. I've tried sterling grey
quite nice on me, consider of buying this again
and another colour, Amethyst. 
lots of option for this though.

 here are the colour samples.
wanna try all the colours actually. LOL

I don't have the courage to try on GEO ady.
it actually irritates my eyes and it aint comfortable.
and it get dries easily. and when it get dries, I see everything blurred. 
seriously hate that brand, and it's like some kind of unsafe product
I'll never try that again
and as a good girl, I should listen to my aunt's advice.
she knows everything about eye wear.
she asked me not to wear it, it isn't safe for the eyes.

I'm only gonna buy well-known brands.
tell me when you guys can buy me the maxi eye spectroflex.
the one that I want is exactly same as the picture above.
thank you!

2 comments:

ContactLensesExpress said...

Nice collection of contact lenses. Find more attractive with comfort various contact lenses like daily, weekly, monthly, coloured contact lenses. Buy contact lenses online at discount from Contact Lenses Online.

Unknown said...

I like Freshkon. it's really good, and the colours are nice. the ones on their mosaic collection are very natural-looking. try them! :)