Wednesday, April 13, 2011

like so finally, I'm having my sem break now. HAHA sweet!
didn't manage to post SONG OF THE DAY for yesterday
one of the reason is exam at 2 to 4 which in turn making me study in the morning
second would be hang out at night after exam
so obviously I did't had the time to get some time for blogging or whatever it is. lol
so many plans going on for sem break.
mum and dad's gonna screw me like never before
well, i'll try to control myself anyway

But, movie on Friday is a must. anticipating the movie on Friday.
heard quite many good feedbacks on the movie, hope everything goes smooth.
thinking whether I should out for the whole day or just for movie and jom balik rumah?
let's just be random and spontaneous. don't think too much
not good for the brain nerves. lol

Actually right, I can't wait for the new sem to start
I'm crazy I know you think, why am I feeling so?
because it's all accounting subject haha.
can't wait to face those challenges that I'll be going through.
me like challenges, end of topic. lol

anyway, feel free to look for me my friends! provided I'm available. haha
bye peeps. down to movie time.

No comments: