Sunday, April 10, 2011

I just woke up from my afternoon nap due to the severe headache I had just now.
slept from 3.30pm until 7pm. total 3 and a half hours.
like so shit, I sound and look like a pig. Because I don't take long hours sleep.
especially afternoon nap. broke my own record.

having finals for Organisation Human Resources on Tuesday
and I didn't even study for it for the pass few days, call me a lazy bumb or a procrastinator.

On Thursday, I'd watched "Just Go With It". It was awesome, one worth watching movie. because it's funny. and it's a romance comedy movie. I love romance comedy. totally into it.
and I had this pao call Lao Sha Pao. oh gawd, taste super delicious. Yum Yum
I wanna eat it again.

Well, on Friday, wtf. spend my day hanging out.

First stop at KLCC with sis
after she went back, I was all alone in KLCC.
spotted few that I super like at Zara, MNG, and TopShop.
But, no money on hand, so it's a window shopping *heartache*
bought a book in Kinokuniya as well, while waiting for the guys to get their ass to KLCC.
after they arrived, I shopped AGAIN. sien man.

THEN,
Second stop, dinner at Soong Kee KL.
Third stop, Pool Centre at Kuchai Lama. these guys never get tired.
Fourth stop, ABC yumcha and shisha-ed.
Last stop, home sweet home. midnight baru sampai rumah.

Saturday? nothing special.

No comments: