Monday, May 23, 2011

fugly.

what to post for today?
nothing special actually. like REALLY NUTHIN'
as usual, Monday 8am to 10am class.
yes, just one class and that's a rep for the day.

okay, there is one thing actually.
in fact, I was late for class for two consecutive school days.
 Last Friday and TODAY.
screw MRR 2, accidents for these two days.
jammed for like 30 minutes? damn pissed.
and yet, there's 3 sow blocking my way, 
memang blocking the earth from rotating 
*originally in canton.*
bet most of you can get what does it mean. =)

totally screw up the day, SO Monday Blues ==
and, attend TAX lecture around 8.20am.
yes, that late. tsk tsk tsk. and c'mon, is TAX lecture!
luckily, she didn't taught a lot before I went into the hall.
So went in, and no notes AGAIN! super pissed!
really wanted to spam vulgar words to the course rep ady.
but then LUCKILY, 8.30am, the notes are here.  Thank goodness.

what to do right now?
seems nothing better I can do, off to the notes.
becoming a nerd, with pimple break out, yellow tone face colour, black circle with specs.
I DON'T LOOK NICE AT ALL. RECENTLY. 
TURNING INTO SOME FREAK FML. 
AND IT'S UNACCEPTABLE.


I want my nice beautiful face back
no pimples, not yellow, no black circles.


fair and red cheeks. that's what I want
no more sleeping at or after 11pm.
like, I really must get to bed before 11pm. 
(Y) yes, good job, will be. 
go LYS. =)

No comments: