Monday, May 30, 2011

PORT DICKSON?!

yup, I went PD as a one day trip on Saturday. seriously, MAD fun!
we played water sports which included banana boat, doughnut and jetskii
finally, get to leave the city for one whole day.
depart from my house at 6.30am, ya I woke up at 5 am to pack my stuff.
super last minute. and it made me forget about everything.
like, surf shorts, sun block. I think that's it, but it was a disaster to me.
no sun block for the beach? HELL NO.
bought one instead, just to avoid being seriously tanned.
though now I am tanned, but least is not like dark skin. can die from being dark. ==

okay, well then, after fetching xingkun and moon lee
we were off to my grandma house to meet up my cousin
and pull off from there to PD
arrived at PD one hour later. =) fast I know.
boon, pamela, aik buan and nam went later around 11am.
skip all the details. what we did were basically just
water sports, beach activities, dinner and snap shot time. lol it was fun enough

what's most interesting was, I ride on the jetskii with aik buan instead of yan jang
yes, seems funny, and it was one great experience. You know why?
first, both of us, we the geminis COULDN'T SWIM.
YES, DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM.
yet both of us ride on the same jetskii. OK, nevermind
well, then. nam told aik buan to do some whatsoever trick it is. and GUESS WHAT?










































I FELL OFF THE JETSKII IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA!!!
YES, MIDDLE OF THE SEA. 
one moment he was doing a turn, the other moment I fell off the jetskii, damn chun.
while I was searching for the beach, only then I realize it's so damn far from my spot. 
and he was surprised that I didn't panic.
like duh, I cannot be panic at that particular moment.
because I had this feeling, if I panic I might DIE.
and ya, he made a big turn to get back to my spot.
LUCKILY, I manage to get back on the jetskii. *phew.
oh ya, and I got 2 cuts on my finger. hardly can hold my pen properly. ==
great experience indeed, it made me Laugh out loud whenever I thought of it. HAHA
lesson of the day: please learn how to swim.

overall, I had a great time with them. how can I say no to another trip?
will plan in future. *wink
well alright then, I'll let the photos to do the rest of the talking.

the one and only beach activity. FRISBEE. My FRISBEE LOL

 Our spot. LOL.


four of us. =) mien didn't went.

view from the seafood restaurant, super nice.

group photo. LOL like this much.

and the retarded face of mine. yes, and I like retard looks nowadays.

for more photos, you can view it from facebook. =)
that's all for today.
toodles peeps. 

No comments: