Monday, June 06, 2011

updates.

for almost a week I abandoned my blog.
so busy with studies and attending some event as helper. $$

On Thursday, I worked at an event - Asia Success Award 2010/2011
this was the first time ever they conduct this event.
and this was the first time I joined this kind of event.
quite interesting you see, you get to dress up nais nais, lol.
this is one and only photo taken inside the ballroom.

TADA.


met new friends and saw many VIP. and VVIP lol not bad huh?
I'm thinking whether to be a freelancer. not bad aey? *might consider.
And I'm lazy to post rest of the photos.
so you might just wanna view it through my FB profile.

what else? nothing much.
All I know is I'm looking forward to AB's Birthday Bash at Milk this Saturday.
Imma wear the same dress as above. LOL dress up nais nais.
cause it's my buddy aka best friend aka hengdai 's birthday party.
why not dress up pretty? must leave one memorable 19 for all of us. =)
credits to my sista - eva, borrowed it from her. my so called twin sisters.
what about my birthday? let's just don't talk about it.
since it's always the same - nothing special.
don't get me wrong, not trying to be emo or what,
I don't put hope and expectations all these years.

Lastly, Imma be so stress up for the whole month
cause this week onwards
which is my new sem's week 5 until week 11
I have test every week, assignments and presentations.
have to work so hard for this sem.
yet I can't get my hands off the laptop. ==
yup, off to TAX. my first test!
toodles peeps, that's all for now.

show you guys my face first lol. 
in case you've forgot how I look HAHA



BYE!!!

2 comments:

Benjamin Tan said...

GOSH ! damn pretty ! <3 you and wenxing ! seriously, i kena sot dou >< this saturday ! lets enjoy to the max ! your birthday will be great also ! ! ! :D who will ever forget an angel's face ? hahaha

yinsan said...

milk party mood on to the max. lol. tuning mr. taxi!