Monday, October 24, 2011

been working for the past 2 days
since first time working for such fair or expo
*FYI* CIS Homedec 2011
actually it's kinda interesting
standing all day, making sales, getting to know new friends
saw a lot of families, different pattern of kids. LOL
it's great to be exact

and it's really a small world
you'll never know who I met

it was Han Yang's elder Brother
this is kinda freaky
because when I first look at him
I though him looking alike to Han Yang
and it happened to be his brother
I never knew he has a brother yo. *facepalm*
*goosebumb*

I don't feel like doing anything today
there is one thing,
hang out at the mall
that's what I wanna do
I don't feel like going temple nor college
just the mall. I HOPE SO!
and movies waiting for me to watch
I AM SO  OUTDATED.

the boyfie is so busy with his assignment
everybody watched real steel
left me him ab nam
who else? I DON'T KNOW
cause seems like we are the only left.
SO SIEN KAY?

urgh. in dilemma!
bye. I wanna sleep
toodle peeps

No comments: