Tuesday, October 04, 2011

LOL. lovin' my new blog title image
feels so warm every time I view my blog

waiting for my 4pm lecture
thought of blogging to kill time
puff, here I am blogging =)

I wanted to cook quite badly these days
still wondering what to cook,
baking is not a bad thing to do also
will consider, provided I have sufficient time

 certain people were so persist
on the concept of materialistic or vain
 they were so against it back then
but now? they're just one of those
materialistic and vain dumb badass
being beautiful doesn't has to own a fab life.
beautiful is easy. that's the definition

I would like to clarify a thing
I wasn't pointing about anyone
just what I saw in the society
and made my light bulb lighted for that moment
So, if any of you who are reading
please don't misunderstand =)

*even sometimes I feel I'm kind of materialistic and vain
JUST SOME TIMES

about the new semester
 my Financial Management tutor
he looks a bit alike to Zang Zi Wai HAHA
okay, what I really wanted to point out is
he always left us inside the fire 
and you rescue your life by yourself
it means he's not gonna give us any
hard copy of the answers 
but by giving it orally. ==

I went "Mr. Chai, why you so awesome?"
ya, now what's left is my own effort since
HE IS NOT GIVING ANYTHING
might die just like that
IF I couldn't undersand
 please be good to me, buddha *prayhard

Last last last.





SNSD hahaha 
they're making a comeback this week or next week
NOT SURE. postponed. 
one word. EXCITED!
you should be excited as well. LOL

off for class. BYE
toodles peeps. XOXO 






No comments: