Monday, March 23, 2009

omg!! LOL
I manage to online
thank god!!!
I'll pray harder next time

thankfully happy relief
that's what I'm feeling right now =)
because the exam ended today
and guess what?
my bio is so gonna
be dead dead dead. HAH!!!

seriously I don't know a thing during exam
I was like thinking the answer until my brain
sudah mau letup!! burst!! bao zha!!
and yet I still don't know how to do
but luckily manage to do some
if not die kao kao already!!!

finally can sleep peacefully, haha
can't blame me la wey
during exam, didn't even sleep well
I bet everyone woke up freakinglicious early
just to finish what they haven't finish
and ya I'm included.

tomorrow MSSS, geng rite?
mssd---> exam---> holiday---> exam one day --->msss ---> sukan tara
woohoo!! shock man!!!
have to do a time table to "fen pei" my daily work
if not my SPM and following exam also can die.

YOONG ZHEN NAM!!!
you better teach me how to change the blogskin
beware for the next few days, I TELL YOU!!! LOL
never mind, tomorrow I bring labtop you better teach me!

Amazing race which is this Saturday
lack of time la weih
damn scare now, hopefully can finish it asap.
*cross finger*

wish us luck! *wink*

by the crazy as ever -yinsan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAA...