Saturday, March 21, 2009

ya I know
blog---dead
don't blame me
blame the stupid connection

and guess what?
I'm not even at my house
yes, I'm in grandma house once again LOL

two more days
holidays end

I found out something
and I just don't get it
why do you have to do that to me?
don't worry even you didn't do that
I will not look for you nor talk to you ok?
so can't you just like act normal?
god damn you!!!!!

I really don't get it!!
gah!!
what a fucker face!!


by the crazy as ever -yinsan

5 comments:

sunshineyetwindy said...

do you know who i am? I'm arthur the great! You know me definitely, but maybe not with my english name. Haha. Don't curse ppl laaaaaaaa. wahaha! take care!

Anonymous said...

arthur chee? do i seriously know you?
never heard of you before. I seriously don't know who are you.

sunshineyetwindy said...

I'm arthur chee kee tat the great la!! Wahaha.

Anonymous said...

oh..chi de!!!!!!!!
aiyo you use christian name then how i know leh?
lol, when you coming back oh?

sunshineyetwindy said...

is qi de lo! =.=
I'm not going back this year. Even i do it'd be around year end. :S
I tot you'd leave me a msg on my chatbox manatau you reply in your post. How'd i know jieh?? Lol

Do take care girl! =D