Saturday, April 11, 2009

damn beh song la
it's like we marched better than ahem
some badan uniform
but yet we never have a place
which is not very happy

but it's all right la
we'll win at the marching competition bomba
INTER-SCHOOL lol
and we'll get any of the 3 places lol
hope so la seriously

then we went to Mid Valley
our first plan is having a movie
but then yesterday that stupid boon hong told me
he want to sunway with his ah girl lol
Leong Boon Hong!!
Fong Fei Kei la, damn pandai la you
go for your girl la lol

then end up we went to sushi king
and shop for shoon siang's present
shop for few shops I guess lol
and edn up we went to F.O.S
to buy his present lol

now, I'm at his house blogging
chun kan? lol
he's having a party now
sista went
school friends went
and I have to run to places lol
ok la, I ciaoz first!!

toodles guy

No comments: